trolling bracket for a 2008 2320.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterbrady71

Reaction score
Can I please see How you set up your trolling bracket and what kind of bracket did you buy?
I have a full transom bracket on the 2320 with a 250 yamaha that I bought that will be in Ohio mid March. I am putting a 9.9 25" shaft trolling motor on it. I average around 400 hours a year trolling on it on lake Erie so using a large motor is not financially sound, trolls fast and wastes gas. I'm going to get a bracket to mount on the full transom bracket. I've seen a few pics and
don't know where you guys got them from. Please help so I don't have to do twice! :):):)

Who makes your bracket? Most likely it's either Armstrong or Stainless Marine, depending on the age of the boat. My first step would be to check with them to see if they offer a kicker mount designed to work with their bracket.

May want to post a wtb add here and hull truth. Someone may have a factory take off
SOunds like a great idea! I found the parker dealership has them on back order in Port Clinton Ohio near me for the armstrong full bracket.

does anyone know what the largest engine the cecil marine bracket can take. I'm assuming that is what my 2019 2320SL has. The armstrong bracket on my boat has a 300HP Yamaha

Back