Trolling Motor on 2014 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfjones3

Reaction score
I know there’s a lot of threads on this topic. I’m trying to get some information on wiring. I’m installing a mini kota rip tide terrova, I’m going to run a single 24v lithium battery, what’s the best way to run the wires from the bow to the helm. The obvious choice seems to be through the fuel fill chase but for some reason I don’t like the idea of having the wire that close to the gas. Is there a rigging tube in the bow area that I could use to get the wire to the helm ?

I know there’s a lot of threads on this topic. I’m trying to get some information on wiring. I’m installing a mini kota rip tide terrova, I’m going to run a single 24v lithium battery, what’s the best way to run the wires from the bow to the helm. The obvious choice seems to be through the fuel fill chase but for some reason I don’t like the idea of having the wire that close to the gas. Is there a rigging tube in the bow area that I could use to get the wire to the helm ?
Running the wire up the fuel fill chase is the most logical way. Just use a high quality insulated marine wire such as Ancor and it will be fine.

Back