UDP Plastics Windscreen - which thickness?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1001

Reaction score
All,
Any reco's on thickness for a new windscreen from UDP? They sell either either 1/4" or 3/8" with the later being easily $100 more than the 1/4" I'm thinking the 1/4" should be sufficient.

Thanks!

All,
Any reco's on thickness for a new windscreen from UDP? They sell either either 1/4" or 3/8" with the later being easily $100 more than the 1/4" I'm thinking the 1/4" should be sufficient.

Thanks!
I went with 1/4”. That’s what comes stock from the factory, as long as nobody is grabbing onto it or it has any load on it you’ll be fine.

You may want to see if there’s a plastic fabricator close to you before you order from UPD or any of the other online sites. Usually cheaper and quicker turnaround.

Solid a
I went with 1/4”. That’s what comes stock from the factory, as long as nobody is grabbing onto it or it has any load on it you’ll be fine.

You may want to see if there’s a plastic fabricator close to you before you order from UPD or any of the other online sites. Usually cheaper and quicker turnaround.
Solid advice! I was/am a bit fearful of what shipping would be on a windscreen!

Back