underwater lights and cup holderlight

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemidji60

Reaction score
2019 21dv one underwater light just a faint glow do I just Buy new one,which brand? and cupholder light is blinking in one area distracting at night any suggestions ?thanks

The underwater lights, assuming they’re factory, are a known weak point. Almost everyone experiences failures with them. You have two options: buy another one of the same type, with the knowledge that they’re garbage and you’re going to have to keep replacing them, or replace both of them with Lumitecs and be done with it. I’d go option B, but that’s just me.

As far as the cup holder light goes, unless you’re really passionate about having light-up cup holders, I’d just unplug them. Can’t for the life of me see why I’d need that, other than the “cool factor”. If you do want to keep it, I doubt they’re serviceable; probably have to replace the whole thing. Pull it out, get a model number off it, and order a new one online.

thank you pelagic.I will terminate that circuit to those cup holder lights I agree they are usless seems Parker is drifting closer to a lot more frilly crap that can cause trouble..ill check out Lumitecs

Those under water lights are junk. If you read any parker forum people complain about them.

My own dealer said I don't understand why parker makes such a solid boat and puts that junk.

Mine never worked from the dealer.

Currently I am going to swap out the stock ones with Macris industries miu 15. The nice part about these is all I have to do is make bigger the hole for the wiring, epoxy closed the screw holes to the old lights and then these lights are mounted with some 4200. Best part is they can be had for $200 on hodges marine. I looked at some of the lumitech stuff and it was like 600-800 to replace the lights.

Video 1: Installation on a parker

Video 2 a parker being run with these lights on it.

If your read around they get very good reviews.

Can it be easily replaced when it gets busted?

Can it be easily replaced when it gets busted?
Yes the macris lights can it’s just 4200 holding it. Plus at $200 a light at Hodges marines it’s a good deal.

If you go on YouTube tons of high end boats with the macris

Back