V-Notch Risers for 2120SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Reaction score
I like this solution for raising the height of the transom notch. I’ve seen Risers made of metal, starboard, wood, including many other types of materials. My choice was fiberglass. The photo below shows the molds that had to be made before the laminating process could begin. To form the molds, a template must be made that accurately matches your notch. A three dimensional template is preferred.
In the event that I need to lower the height of the notch, each Riser can be removed from the transom quickly by releasing one latch on each Riser. I like having this option. I’ve not had time to install them. However if I still have my boat in the spring I will do so at that time.

*The photos and explanations herein are for demonstration purposes only. They are not to be, or give guidance as an instruction manual. Any modifications or additions to Parker boats should be attempted solely by a marine professional or a certified Parker dealer.

Back