Value of 2003 2320 with clean 450 hr 200 HPDI?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Themis

Reaction score
What is your best guess as to fair value used? No trailer. No radar. Just garmin chart plotter and a VHF.

No bracket.

The boat shows real well.

Where?

Bottom paint? How many owners? Do you have paperwork to back up maintenance claims? Does the hour meter on the boat and engine ECU agree?

I have to say somewhere around $25,000 without a trailer, but I'm in California so that's just a guess. A new galv trailer set up for a Parker 23 is about $8,000 here in So Cal.

I've seen older boats go for around $20 with an older motor and no trailer. From what I've seen East Coast and Florida boats go for about 15% to 30% less than out here depending on the season.

Thanks sir. He is in the ballpark then. It is a one owner boat, but the maintenance has been him. The boat looks flawless, and it is in NJ.

I am going to sit it out. I could dream though.

Based on some of the crap I've dealt with (and am still dealing with) I'd place a HIGH (perhaps the HIGHEST) premium on proof/evidence of excellent maintenance. In retrospect, I'd have gladly paid $5,000 more for my boat if it had been well maintained (and documented) by the previous owner(s).

Anyone that has ever bought anything from me has been the beneficiary of meticulous maintenance and record-keeping, and they are the smart ones. Unfortunately, I never seem to learn this lesson when I buy stuff from other people (or perhaps its a psychological need and I should get therapy...) :D

Back