Value of '96 mod-V 25 CC??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creekster

Reaction score
Hi, new member here ...

Need help from you Classic Parker guys out there. Want to determine the fair value of a 1996 Parker Center center console, modified vee, with T-top.

It has no engine, no electronics, and no trailer.

The hull looks good with no obvious defects. Thanks for your assistance!

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

While NADA is historically low compared to actual retail value of a rig .. this is GREAT for you as a buyer. It would s$%k for you as a seller. For any boat … condition dictates price! I’ve seen older rigs sell for more than newer ones as they were better taken care of and have better amenities or everything was “Bristol” as in a clean, ready to go, and provide for a turn-key sale.

That said, I’d start from this data and would subtract the OB price from the hull price as NADA includes the ‘value’ of the OB in its valuation. If I get any values from BUCvalue, I’ll post them.

If you go to Boat/US’s website or even do a search for ‘boat us valuation’, they offer a free valuation service, but they assume a ‘normally rigged and condition value’ which may mean trailer and expected electronics, not necessarily anything state of the art either. So if you call them, tell them hull only … see what they say.

Attachments

• NADAmotor.jpg
    NADAmotor.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 408
  • NADAboat.jpg
    NADAboat.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 408
Back