Quantcast

Want to add T-top to 23se

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

Dogdays99

Reaction score
Hi. I recently purchased a 2001 23se that is very stripped down for fishing. My uses will include recreational boating as well so I want to add a T-top. Any recommendations? Aftermarket? Someone recommended Stryker tops. Not sure I will be able to open the door on starboard side of console with crossbar. Any thoughts, concerns, things to be aware of?
many thanks. Been enjoying this forum.

GoodChance

Reaction score
Without question, get one custom built for the boat/console. It will cost $3-4K and will make your boat look very professional.

If you buy one of the Stryker t-tops, it will look unprofessional and depreciate the value of the boat.

Dogdays99

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I am on Eastern Shore of MD near St Michaels.
anyone have recommendations for where to get a T-top fabricated?

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I am on Eastern Shore of MD near St Michaels.
anyone have recommendations for where to get a T-top fabricated?
Dogdays, I have a fiberglass T-top that I removed from my 17. Reportedly it was originally from a 21 Parker, so depending on your exact boat it may fit (they used the same console for a number of years). It's for sale if you're interested, I can get some pictures of it together if you'd like. It's in good condition, needs a good cleaning.

Dogdays99

Reaction score
Where are you located? It would be great to see some pix and the dimensions so I can see if it will fit.

warthog5

Reaction score
[QUOTE} Someone recommended Stryker tops. [/Quote]

Stryker and Fisherman.....CHINA made....Get one built...Here in Pensacola they start at $2300 for a decent top

Dogdays99

Reaction score
Got mine from Gulf Coast Fabricators - Perry, FL. Fiberglass, speaker channels and great wiring access built in as well as cockpit LED lighting. Was expensive, about $6k but don’t regret a dime of it.
That’s a great looking top. I will need to see what I can find on Eastern Shore of MD.

BPS

Reaction score
I had my top built by these folks down in VA (Moubray Company). High quality work at reasonable prices. I shipped my boat down from NJ to have it done. Randy (the owner) is a an honest good guy. He is hard to get a hold of so you have to be persistent. I attached a pic of the top they built for my 2501. If you would like more info or pics let me know.

Attachments

GoodChance

Reaction score
Here's a partial view of a custom leaning post and t-top I had built 2 years ago. I used 2" main legs and a 1" grab rail all around. Paid $3500 for just the top.

On the Eastern Shore, try Marshall’s Welding & Fabrication in Crisfield

Attachments

rseate

Reaction score
Here's a partial view of a custom leaning post and t-top I had built 2 years ago. I used 2" main legs and a 1" grab rail all around. Paid $3500 for just the top.

On the Eastern Shore, try Marshall’s Welding & Fabrication in Crisfield
How much was the leaning post, I like it.
Did you have it built by Marshall's?

GoodChance

Reaction score
The leaning post was built by a local guy in SW Florida. I paid $1,000 for it including the 2 cushions.

Mashall Welding can easily recreate anything you want. You'll need to take him the boat (leave it for a week) and a picture/drawing of what you want.

jf192163

Reaction score
Pipe Dreams in Woodbine NJ does excellent work at a very reasonable price. Don will build exactly what you want using quality materials. I had a hardtop made for my 02 2110 2 years ago and still feel feel it was the best upgrade I ever made

Latest posts