Wanted Parker popup boat cleat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunot

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m looking for a Parker popup bow cleat. I have an existing one in the Center Bow of my 2018 2320 Center console but am adding a bow pulpit for a Lone Star anchor winch. I am going to move my existing one to one side and want another matching one for the other side of the bow pulpit.
The existing one has Parker engraved on top of the cleat and the hook measures 6 1/2 inches long.
Thanks in advance.

Lone Star anchor winch. .....So your going to store your line exposed on the deck then?

Which model?

Lone Star anchor winch. .....So your going to store your line exposed on the deck then?

Which model?
I’m installing a Lone Star GX2. I live in Channel island harbour in a Oxnard, Ca. My boat - 2320 Center Console is at our dock behind the house and my neighbour and friend- Eric Hermann - Executive Yachts - is the Parker dealer for Southern Calif and has a 2320 pilot house on at his dock and has a GX2. He also has a larger model Lone Star GX unit on his larger boat. He has had the system on both boats for a few years and both are exposed on the bow. He says there has been no issues and is a great system.
The system will not fit in my anchor well so I’m installing it as he did.
i ordered a 1 1/2 inch Star Board bow pulpit with an anchor roller. I’m planning to mount the GX 2 on top of the bow pulpit. Except for the bow pulpit I ordered the entire system from Hammer Marine In Texas. The owners name is John and great to work with. Look at his website and it gives all the info you need. I also watched numerous Lone Star Utube installation sites.
I’m doing the install myself. One thing I found is that I had to run 2 - #4 tinned wire cables to the Bow and back to where the batteries are located and the only way I could do this was under the railing. I then had to run the cables through the wire raceway back to the dash board.
Ill take some photos after the install or PM me for additional info.

I would not use Starboard for a Pulpit....The stress's and strains put on a Pulpit are tremendous... The Standard is a Fiberglass unit that is cored with Coosa board....They use to use plywood. This is what Parker uses. Then a stainless Roller piece is mounted to the Pulpit.

Thanks for the info. I've already ordered the Starboard bow pulpit. It Is 1 1/2 inches thick and has 2 stainless steel strips cut under the bottom for additional strength, the metal is front to back and the roller piece is cut into the board. I’ll let you know how it works.
Can someone can advise me if Parker makes a bow pulpit that will fit a
2320 Center consul. I know that the distance of the anchor hatch to the bow is different than a 2320 pilot house.

Last edited:
Back