Warranty question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fccvpc

Reaction score
Hi lady's and gents
We just bought new 2501 and REALLY want to set her up, My dealership was telling me that if I was
to install rod holders on the boat my self that there might be warranty issues in the future if anything
was to go wrong.????? I'm a plumber and very mechanically inclined. I just want to make sure before
I decide to do anything.. If any of you guys have any info,..... Please help.

Thank you
Franco

The dealer would rather you paid them to have their 16 year old summer intern do it.

EXACTLY! I've went behind many dealer installed stuff and fixed their shit work!

Furthermore.....Rod Holders in a Hull have nothing to do with warranty on a engine......That's where you will need any warranty work done.

Hi lady's and gents
We just bought new 2501 and REALLY want to set her up, My dealership was telling me that if I was
to install rod holders on the boat my self that there might be warranty issues in the future if anything
was to go wrong.????? I'm a plumber and very mechanically inclined. I just want to make sure before
I decide to do anything.. If any of you guys have any info,..... Please help.

Thank you
Franco
I’ve seen plumbers hole out floor joists for drain lines, yikes! Lol

Lol you must of gotten the wrong plumber., but thanks for your input

Thank you all for your input, I'm going to install myself, and I know I can do just as good or better job then the dealer can do.bedding and backing plate is definitely a must. Thanks a

Attachments

• 20210723_162439.jpg
    20210723_162439.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Back