Quantcast

web prob.

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Dan:

Are you using AOL as your browser? Maybe you need to make sure it acepts pop-ups or cookies from the classic parker site? Please check and get back to me/us ...

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Must be AOL and cookies ... see if your browser is set to always accept cookies from CP. Don't woory ... I do NOTHING with them and our email list is private.

Also ... ditch AOL and go with someone else ;) , they are rabid anti 2nd Admendment and should be boycotted, in my honest, but biased, opinion.

I also use Mozillla Firefox as my browser at home and have 1/1000th of the problems iwith my PC as I ever did with MS Internet EXplorer.

Porkchunker

Reaction score
DaleH":1v3nwwt2 said:
...I also use Mozillla Firefox as my browser at home and have 1/1000th of the problems iwith my PC as I ever did with MS Internet EXplorer.
I second that. I work in computer/network security and Internet Explorer is a very big problem. It accepts "Active-X" controls (e.g., downloadable software) over the internet. Most of the trojans, keyloggers, and other nasties that get placed on your computer these days come through Active-X. Mozilla Firefox doesn't understand Active-X, so you stop about 90% of the attacks right there.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Curious... I don't have the security and stability issues you guys are talking about.

Oh, wait... ! I know why now... 8)

Porkchunker

Reaction score
Kevin,

That Mac definately doesn't understand Active-X. Way to go.

I'm in the process of converting to RH Linux (Fedora Core 6 actually) at home.

Latest posts