What was your FIRST Parker mod?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swatski

Reaction score
Here is mine, a surface guard/bumper.
That lip over the cabin door is no joke! Hopping around this new boat I about split my forehead already twice in as many days, lol.
1617583033342.png
1617583048322.png

Maybe various things to knock down some running light glare on the windshield at night.

Here is mine, a surface guard/bumper.
That lip over the cabin door is no joke! Hopping around this new boat I about split my forehead already twice in as many days, lol.
View attachment 28488
View attachment 28489
Our first 'major' mod was getting a full cockpit bimini, to offer sun-shading.... I have to be out of the sun as much as possible. I'm 'up-there' in years, and have had too many scares from the Dermatologist.
1617589160836.png

Our first 'major' mod was getting a full cockpit bimini, to offer sun-shading.... I have to be out of the sun as much as possible. I'm 'up-there' in years, and have had too many scares from the Dermatologist.
View attachment 28490
We got the same bimini from factory, same reason more or less. we have had a bimini on every boat, can't live without it.
This one is pretty sturdy but still, it doesn't look like it can be deployed at speed.
1617591512267.png

Back