• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Whats my parker worth?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubby07

Reaction score
Hey fellas I have a 21 se 2005 150 yamaha 4 stroke with aprox 500 hrs.It has a custom t top canvas raymarine c-80 trailer 32 gallon bait tank.Thinking about upgrading in a couple years,any idea the value? oh yeah it has a bowrail and leaning post bought new jan 2006 from sundance marine in san diego,Also triler brakes dont work but I pull it with a cummins diesel and its light enough that ive never had any problem stopping it.Thanks in advance! Not sure that I want to sell just checking the market to see if it makes cents,no I mean dollars.Sorry I dont have just a bunch of pics of my boat all just fishing pics,the last one is on my buddys blackman just proud of that fish!

Attachments

• photo-96.JPG
    photo-96.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • photo-99.JPG
    photo-99.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • photo-97.JPG
    photo-97.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 1,027
  • photo-98.JPG
    photo-98.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,027
  • photo-47.JPG
    photo-47.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • photo-81.JPG
    photo-81.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 501
Prices on used boats are very regional.
Try putting your location (in the "Location" field) of your profile in your User Control Panel so people in your area can weigh in.

Also, check the major online boat brokering sites, Craigslist, and some of the mashups to get regional pricing.
Getting a figure from someone on the east coast means nothing if you are located on the west coast.

Back