Window Canvas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMarkCA

Reaction score
Good day.
I’ll be berthing my 2320 soon, I’m interested in some snap-on canvas window covers. I was thinking this is something I’d to have to have custom made, but being there are thousands of 2320’s out there, does anyone know if there is a commercial made set available?

thank you..

Good day.
I’ll be berthing my 2320 soon, I’m interested in some snap-on canvas window covers. I was thinking this is something I’d to have to have custom made, but being there are thousands of 2320’s out there, does anyone know if there is a commercial made set available?

thank you..
I have a 2120 and I could not find any commercial made covers at all. I had a local marine canvas company make me some.

Good day.

thank you..
I don't know of any pre-made sets available. But a custom set will give you a couple options to suit your preferences. For example, do you want a separate, individual cover for each front window, or maybe a single 'wrap-around' that covers both front windows. Other options; do you want one that covers and protects the windshield wipers (my preference), or ones that lay flat, with the wipers exposed.... just some thoughts/ideas.

I don't know of any pre-made sets available. But a custom set will give you a couple options to suit your preferences. For example, do you want a separate, individual cover for each front window, or maybe a single 'wrap-around' that covers both front windows. Other options; do you want one that covers and protects the windshield wipers (my preference), or ones that lay flat, with the wipers exposed.... just some thoughts/ideas.
I chose to go with a single cover for the front windows with windshield wiper protection and then covers for each side window. They work great. They keep the cabin cool and provide excellent privacy when I'm in my slip.

Last edited:
How about the back windows?
It would be easy and inexpensive to have flat, snap-on covers made for the two back windows and even for the door-window.... We had window/port covers on the pilothouse windows and cabin windows of our last two boats, but so far we've not done so on our Parker 2520; so far, we just have not had the need.
One negative to having covers, is having to remove them every time we use the boat (and storing them somewhere onboard when we are using them)... With our normal usage, we take the boat out 2-3 times a week; there would be more work with that much 'on-off' of the covers.... With our last boat, I ran 90% + of the time from the fly-bride; the window covers stayed on months at a time, so not as big a deal.

I do...three pieces, made them so they can each be attached independently but rolled up as one piece. Phifertex material, followed the Sailrite process for patterning and stitching them together.

Here is what I did for window coverings and bimini.

Attachments

• IMG_7952.jpg
    IMG_7952.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7974.jpg
    IMG_7974.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
Long ago someone posted about using plastic corrugated board with suction cups. I bought the rec'd suction cups and the board at HD. They hold. It's a pain getting them off as the suction cups from china really do stick well. I made shade blockers for the car. I stick them on from the outside. They have withheld strong winds.

Attachments

• IMG_4905.jpg
    IMG_4905.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4906.jpg
    IMG_4906.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Long ago someone posted about using plastic corrugated board with suction cups. I bought the rec'd suction cups and the board at HD. They hold. It's a pain getting them off as the suction cups from china really do stick well. I made shade blockers for the car. I stick them on from the outside. They have withheld strong winds.
What car is that? My wife's 'toy' car is an '03 Miata, and your covers look like a good option. For it's first 16+ years it was in the garage. Now, outside, with a full cover, which is a pain to remove, the two-times a year she actually drives it! ☺ (no kidding).

What car is that? My wife's 'toy' car is an '03 Miata, and your covers look like a good option. For it's first 16+ years it was in the garage. Now, outside, with a full cover, which is a pain to remove, the two-times a year she actually drives it! ☺ (no kidding).
2005 Corvette. 3LT trim level. Z51 package. First C6 convertible sold in Va. Museum delivery.

Back