Window Manufacturer 2520XLD 2015

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
I had a leak in my fixed port side sliding glass window. I tried Wynne but they did not supply for Parker in 2015. Looking to replace aluminum splines used to hold window in frame.

I had a leak in my fixed port side sliding glass window. I tried Wynne but they did not supply for Parker in 2015. Looking to replace aluminum splines used to hold window in frame.
I don't know about 2015 models, but it's likely Taylor-Made, the same window company they used in 2013 and 2014. Our 2013/2014 side windows, 2520 XLD are 'Taylor-Made', as are the fixed aft windows. The forward opening windows are DSG (Diamond Sea-Glaze)... I hope you have better luck with Taylor-Made than I did. I contacted them with an 'issue' and even after I sent them photos of their Taylor-Made logo on the windows, they refused to even admit that the window were theirs! Almost comical! Here's a short video about the Taylor-Made issue.....

Last edited:
I don't know about 2015 models, but it's likely Taylor-Made, the same window company they used in 2013 and 2014. Our 2013/2014 side windows, 2520 XLD are 'Taylor-Made', as are the fixed aft windows. The forward opening windows are DSG (Diamond Sea-Glaze)... I hope you have better luck with Taylor-Made than I did. I contacted them with an 'issue' and even after I sent them photos of their Taylor-Made logo on the windows, they refused to even admit that the window were theirs! Almost comical! Here's a short video about the Taylor-Made issue.....

Thanks, that's my window I will try an giving them a call

Back