• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb 18 parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xfor7

Reaction score
Looking for 18 Parker with 4 stroke
north east area. Thanks, Rob

I have a 2013 with a casting platform, high bow rail, helmseat with baitwell, 50 hrs ish on a 4 stroke with extended warranty for 3 years past origional warranty, EZ loader roller trailer all in exceptional condition with custom cover. I always use ringfree and ethanol treatment, boat was properly broken in. Currently shrinkwrapped in my driveway. I know its a stretch but I thought id try to sell it. If not, ill keep it 4 more years then sell it.
29k obo
Id like to upgrade to a 23.

Thanks for the reply, not looking to spend that much.

I will be selling my 2002 in the spring. Completely gone through by my son and I in the summer. Wiring, battery box rewire,(switch removed off transom wall and installed on Polyboard) all new Type A1 fuel lines from tank to engine (tank pumped, cleaned and new sending unit installed) new Racor 2 Micron filter and stainless head, new pump, new scuppers,GEMLUX stainless thru hulls, new deck plates (TH marine screw down 10 inch not 8 inch,) all hardware removed and sealed with epoxy and reinstalled ( swim platform and anything else that was attached to the boat. )

F115 with less than 200 hours. Injectors cleaned ,plugs, thermostat, fuel filter, all oil changed (engine and lower unit for winter storage) and new 2 inch rigging hose attached to motor instead of Parker's messy rigging, nothing is rigged outside the tube including fuel lines, Seastar Hydraulic Steering with all new helm and cylinder seals.

New Stars and Stripes hull paint in July 2013

Sits on Loadrite Aluminum trailer with rollers (poly) but can be converted back to bunk trailer if desired. (Torsion Axle not springs) new trailer lights and U-bolts on trailer.
Not sure yet what I am going to ask for her. As much as I can get is my goal but I will sell it for what the market says. We spent a lot of time making it right and then some.

Only reason we will sell is we have 2 of them and a 21 Deep V that we are going to work on in 2014. That will be my son's boat. The Ice Blue 18 Parker I redid is on the Project forum.
Check that one out. Same effort in this one as we put in that one.

Attachments

• 02 Parker 18(1) (Medium).jpg
    02 Parker 18(1) (Medium).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 387
Back