• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 1801 parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camron

Reaction score
Guys, going to be listing my 2120 in the next month or so. Planning on picking up a 1801 while looking for my next boat. Please let me know if you see or know of anything for sale going to be for sale or anything that has been sitting around. Would like to find an 02 or newer. Prefer to stay low teens or under.

Thanks
Camron

I know someone in CT who's looking to sell a "mint" 2000 1801 with all the bells and whistles and a new bimini. He might even be interested in a partial trade for the 2120. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I can connect you guys!

Camron I have a mint 2000 Parker 1801 with 2019 140 Suzuki with new electronics etc. custom lean post etc. Please contact me if you are interested and we can exchange photos etc.

I may have one for you. 2017 18' with t top and aluminum trailer Txt me at 860 424 7762

Camron I have a mint 2000 Parker 1801 with 2019 140 Suzuki with new electronics etc. custom lean post etc. Please contact me if you are interested and we can exchange photos etc.

I'm very interested if this is still available...I sent you a PM!

That's the plan. Currently have another boat at the moment so not a huge rush unless something priced normally pops up. Kinda feel like those 18s should be priced more in the 25 range for a 3 year old package that I believer were the tow n go package for 29-31k

It is a 2008 with 115 4 stroke 550 hours. Live well cooler combo. Has the front seating area bimini top 2015 ez load trailer nothing additional but gps unit mounted on console. No bottom paint on the boat. I am undecided if I will paint the bottom I have a slip but thinking about just leaving on for a day or two at a time if I don't paint it.

Back