• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB: 2300 Cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1001

Reaction score
Anyone have any old cushions they want to get rid of?

Just bought a used 2300DV (1998) it has no fwd seating cushions, and is also missing the cushions on the front of the center console.

Let me know!

Your best bet is to find a good boat canvas shop and have them make you a set of new, clean ones. The foam deteriorates with age. If you are anywhere near NC, Coastal Canvas in Beaufort made the OEM upholstery back then, and will still have the patterns. I have the phone number if you want it.

Your best bet is to find a good boat canvas shop and have them make you a set of new, clean ones. The foam deteriorates with age. If you are anywhere near NC, Coastal Canvas in Beaufort made the OEM upholstery back then, and will still have the patterns. I have the phone number if you want it.
Yeah, I saw posts about this Coastal. Seems like a great resource. I'll give him a call. Tx!

Check out Great Lakes Skipper. I just picked up a set of new cushions for the seat in front of the console on my 2013 23DVCC. They might have something that would fit your boat.

I have cushions from my 2300 that I can sell you. I have never used them, they have been stored in the basement for 10 years.

I have cushions from my 2300 that I can sell you. I have never used them, they have been stored in the basement for 10 years.
Would you have the from platform cushions? Coaming?

Pic

Attachments

• 23BF3F85-6B50-4CC5-AF98-C0C9F242283A.jpeg
    23BF3F85-6B50-4CC5-AF98-C0C9F242283A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Back