• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WTB 2300T Big Bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onemoreday

Reaction score
Looking for a 2300T Big Bay, will travel for the right boat. These are harder to find than hens teeth in the snow.
Thanks.
J.

anyway you can post the link for the 2000 big bay. Can’t seem to locate
I tried to find it again and could not. It was copied and shared a couple times and I couldn't get back to the original.

2500 SE is sweet but I mostly fish alone and don't need the additional beam and weight, not to mention fuel...
I really like the low gunnel height of the 2300T. I spend 80% of my time inshore.

I've got one near Galveston that I will be listing in the next week or so. Getting her cleaned up this weekend to take pics. 1999 hull with 2015 (2017 installed) evinrude etec 250ho with low hrs. Still has warranty until sometime in September. Text me if you're insterested 281-808-nine.zero.five.three.

Thanks Andy, I've seen that one. It been for sale for quite a while. Was hoping for something newer from a hull standpoint.

Thanks Andy, I've seen that one. It been for sale for quite a while. Was hoping for something newer from a hull standpoint.
I talked to our neighbor that I mentioned above, who has the 23 Parker Big Bay. I asked him if he was interested and selling his, and mentioned this thread on CP. He said 'no, not at this time'. His is also a 2002.

Back