• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2320/2520 SPORT CABIN

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nwimbish

Reaction score
Im in the market for a used 2320/2520 sport cabin, Would like to have either with engine bracket, enclosed cabin, possibly with livewell. let me know what you have, thanks Nick

Where would be the best place to look for a boat like this. Would like to be in the 40-50k range. As everyone else. Open to others though. I fish mainly fresh water, with a few times a year salt trips to nc outer banks. Willing to travel the east coast to view a sport cabin. Also can text or call direct at (828)3one0-41sixnine. Thanks.

BUM TO THE TOP. Open to different price ranges. Just Needing to Find a Boat.

Where you fish mainly fresh water, maybe you should include 2021s in your search.

Where you fish mainly fresh water, maybe you should include 2021s in your search.
I like the solid back transom on the 2320 and 2520. If I have a larger boat I will be more likely to go offshore. Don't get me wrong, the thought has crossed my mind several times. Thanks Nick

I like the solid back transom on the 2320 and 2520. If I have a larger boat I will be more likely to go offshore. Don't get me wrong, the thought has crossed my mind several times. Thanks Nick
Check BD Outdoors, there are several Parkers for sale.

Back