• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2320sc

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzeno186

Reaction score
Looking for a 2320sc. It seems that’s boats 5 plus years old are going for just about what they were brand new ?

So are you budgeted for nearly new or an older one?
I guess it depends what it is. I don’t want to spend 75k for a 2015 when that’s was the boat was brand new. But I don’t see a whole lot out there

I guess it depends what it is. I don’t want to spend 75k for a 2015 when that’s was the boat was brand new. But I don’t see a whole lot out there
I get it man. I see the same prices. Maybe buyers from other states are paying much more for new boats. Good luck!

Last edited:
I’m not in the market. But I look at boat prices regularly. Right now sellers are asking above book pricing IMO.

But…there are still some deals out there. Just be patient, have cash ready, and be ready to make a deal when the opportunity presents its self.

You have to compare the price of the used boat to the price of a new one today. If the price of a new one is double what they cost 10 years ago, then you can’t expect that 10 year old boat to be too much less than what it cost back when it was new, unless it was poorly maintained.

You have to compare the price of the used boat to the price of a new one today. If the price of a new one is double what they cost 10 years ago, then you can’t expect that 10 year old boat to be too much less than what it cost back when it was new, unless it was poorly maintained.
^^^^this.... bizarre as it may seem, my 2005 parker is currently worth nearly as much as it sold for brand new in 2005. Whats a new 23ft pilothouse parker nowadays? 150k out the door after electronics, rod holders, etc? 75k for a 2015 rigged up seems like a good deal.

Deals are you there, you just have to look every day. Have cash in hand and be ready to take off of work to be the first one to look at a boat when its posted for sale. Now is the time to buy too. People are pulling boats for the winter and don't want the hassle and expense of winterizing and storing them, so prices tend to be a bit lower this time of year.
As much as I hate Facebook, I see more boat deals on Facebook Marketplace than I do on any of the boat specific sites. I bought my 1800 last December and found it on FB Marketplace. I messaged him the day he posted it, took off work, and drove 3 hours to see it. I had cash in had and was ready to buy it on the spot. I got it for about 20% less than what I'd seen most comparable 1800/1801s sell for recently. I had been looking for ~3 months at that point, so it does take some time.
I also bought a 1998 that had been recently repowered, so there may be less interest and slightly less value in an older boat. Parkers are solid, so I wouldn't hesitate to go back as far a 1992, which I think is when they started to fully encapsulate all of the wood. An older boat with a new motor and electronics could be a great value.
It's part preparation and persistence and part luck. But, you've got to be ready when you find a deal.

Last edited:
Back