• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB leaning post for 2300 CC. Currently have two captains chairs I will sell or trade.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m interested in your seats and pedestals. How much are you thinking and where are you located? Pm I’d youd prefer

I’m interested in your seats and pedestals. How much are you thinking and where are you located? Pm I’d youd prefer
I am in Virginia Beach. 757-647-8989 I’m looking for a leaning post with four rod holders.

I am in Virginia Beach. 757-647-8989 I’m looking for a leaning post with four rod holders.

You'll need to have one custom built. Very unlikely that you'll find a leaning post to fit the footprint that you currently have.

Attachments

• IMG_7987.JPG
    IMG_7987.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7983.JPG
    IMG_7983.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 45
I am selling a brand new leaning post, flip up bolsters, live well, 4 rod holders, never mounted. It’s the one that comes on the 25 and 28cc. I am not sure if it is standard on other models but I can grab dimensions for you. Located in southern part of delaware. Let me know.

Back