• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishaddict

Reaction score
Looking for 1801 with low hours F115 Yamaha. Cooler seat, front casting platform and electronics box are preferred. Please contact by pm. I am in NJ and would travel for a right boat.
Mike

Still looking. If you know anybody with nice 1801 for sale, send them my way, please!
Mike
Cell (201)33four-667o

Yes. Sold to first person who saw her. Looking for well kept 1801. Strangely not many are out for sale.
Mike

Still have not found one so I am open to offers. Started to look at Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman. Not to stir the pot but how CF20 would compare to 1801 and 21SE in ride and durability?
Mike

Sorry. Not looking for ETEC engine. F115 Yamaha is what I want.
Mike

I might be doing it eventually if I do not find a right boat.

There are several used 1801's on Boattrader.com. 1 in NY, 1 in ME, others further south. Good luck

Still looking. I would never think it is so tough to find a "fresh" 1801!
Mike

I have an awesome Parker 1801 I will be listing soon if you still need a boat. Boat is in SoCal.

ETEC have a lot of newer features

What is the downside of ETEC?
For Starters, their out of the business of make motors. 2) Aside from no one wanting two strokes, I guess they're okay. 3) They devalue the boat. 4) I've know people to re-power with less than 300 hrs. 5) Have you seen the design? Ugly.

Back