• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Parker 2120 w/f200, willing to spend up to 16k - FOUND!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0a12e28f853131bf6e99e1c8f2936920.jpg

Brent":abqa5k3l said:
What is the object in front of the windows?

Interesting , boat does not have a berth hatch.

I think the window over the berth may have been an option on older models? The little yellow buoy in front of the windows is covering a spike that a bird repeller sits on. There’s one on the roof as well, depending on how bad the birds are I might remove them after this season.

Thank you guys for the advice and the cross section pics are very helpful. I will order up some epoxy now!

Brent":ymmoqytk said:
What is the object in front of the windows?

Interesting , boat does not have a berth hatch.

I think the window over the berth may have been an option on older models? The little yellow buoy in front of the windows is covering a spike that a bird repeller sits on. There’s one on the roof as well, depending on how bad the birds are I might remove them after this season.

Thank you guys for the advice and the cross section pics are very helpful. I will order up some epoxy now!

Brent":zcjxxdcn said:
Nice boat. I have not seen a bird deterrent like the one on your boat. Does it help?

Thanks! This spring will be my first season with a boat in the water in a long time. I know the cormorants can be a problem here, but i figure I’ll see how bad it is without putting them up, and if it’s ok then I’ll probably remove the spindles. The metal thing has a few foot diameter spread and spins around in the wind to scare them away.

Brent, I have the 2520 DV I am cleaning up. I love the pictures of the wood/glass for various parts of the boat. Would my 2000 2520 have similar structure? Are those pics available.

I need you to shop for my next boat! Would love to grab one up for the price you did congrats on the new boat

Bst24351":oqt2emvn said:
I need you to shop for my next boat! Would love to grab one up for the price you did congrats on the new boat

Thanks! I started to look at comps and this did seem a little under the market, always easy to see the asking price but rarely what they actually sell for. I’ve only got about 3 hours on it crossing Nantucket sound, but the ride is terrible in 2-3’ chop. It’s got a lot going on for 21’ (not sure I’ve seen a 21’ that checks more boxes) but a nice ride is not one of them.

Back