• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WTB Parker 2300 CC DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AB

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Parker 2300 CC. Cash buyer. Location not a factor for the right boat. Thanks.

Looking to purchase a Parker 2300 CC. Cash buyer. Location not a factor for the right boat. Thanks.
Have a solid 23 DVCC no forward seating stripped hull, new tank, center section of floor and wood from transom removed. Middle of transforming from transom mount to closed transom and bracket. I’m having new boat built and schedule got moved up on me by four months. 250 Suzuki on order since June here any day. Any interest in taking over project?

Have a solid 23 DVCC no forward seating stripped hull, new tank, center section of floor and wood from transom removed. Middle of transforming from transom mount to closed transom and bracket. I’m having new boat built and schedule got moved up on me by four months. 250 Suzuki on order since June here any day. Any interest in taking over project?
Where is your boat located? Does it have a trailer?

Yes - double axle aluminum trailer. Located in Suffolk VA. Have pics and you can call me 410-430-7704

Hi John - Yes I am potentially interested, I will reach out to you today, thanks.

I have a 2016 250CC DV with twin 200 Yamaha 4 strokes. (330 freshwater hours total hours 358) located in Maryland. White hull powder coating. 2018 Venture aluminum tandem axle available as well

Where are you located? I am very interested
Greenville nc

2002 21 dv
blown 300 evinrude etc
t top
leaning post
hyd steering
tandem trailer
mainly fresh water use
no soft spots felt

Last edited:
I have a 2003 23ft DV Parker with a 2016 tandem trailer never been in water .boat is like new with 250 yamaha with 800hrs Hpdi $ 42,500,00 Located on LONG ISLAND,NY

Have a 1998 23 DV open with bracket and 2015 Yam 300 with 1400hrs and new lower unit

I have a 2003 23ft DV Parker with a 2016 tandem trailer never been in water .boat is like new with 250 yamaha with 800hrs Hpdi $ 42,500,00 Located on LONG ISLAND,NY
Can you give my cell a call. 516-314-0958. Thanks Pat

Back