Yamaha 300f service suggestions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calshows1

Reaction score
Just checking with other Parker owners with Yamaha outboards. I’ve used Yamaha products for my service on my 2010 300f. My question, is there other oil and lower end fluids that are equal in quality to the actual Yamaha brand? I live in an area where the only place to purchase Yamaha products is online. Thanks in advance for your response. Happy New Year 2021

Just checking with other Parker owners with Yamaha outboards. I’ve used Yamaha products for my service on my 2010 300f. My question, is there other oil and lower end fluids that are equal in quality to the actual Yamaha brand? I live in an area where the only place to purchase Yamaha products is online. Thanks in advance for your response. Happy New Year 2021
I too live in a rural area, where online purchasing is often the best, sometimes only, option for a lot of products. Yes, there are other oils and lower end fluids equal to the Yama-Lubes; As long as the 'specs' are the same they are ok to use. With that said, I have used only Yama-Lube/Yamaha oil, lubes and Yamaha parts and filters on our 2014 Yamaha 300. For the most part I've gotten everything from Sim Yamaha online. They have a good website, and when you need advice or help they have been very receptive. I've communicated with Andy (he has a great first name!) on a couple occasions; He knows everything there is to know about Yamahas...

I too live in a rural area, where online purchasing is often the best, sometimes only, option for a lot of products. Yes, there are other oils and lower end fluids equal to the Yama-Lubes; As long as the 'specs' are the same they are ok to use. With that said, I have used only Yama-Lube/Yamaha oil, lubes and Yamaha parts and filters on our 2014 Yamaha 300. For the most part I've gotten everything from Sim Yamaha online. They have a good website, and when you need advice or help they have been very receptive. I've communicated with Andy (he has a great first name!) on a couple occasions; He knows everything there is to know about Yamahas...
Thanks Andy

Back