Yamaha Command Link Multi-Hub Assembly

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rseate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I had the NMEA 2000 network installed in my boat I had to make the decision to disconnect either my speedometer or tachometer from the Yamaha Multi-Hub because of the number of ports required for the NMEA. I want to add a second multi-port assembly and connect it back to the original to draw power, then connect my speedometer to the new multi-port assembly. Has anyone ever done this and if so how?

You could replace the Yamaha proprietary hub with a real NMEA backbone and add as many tees as you like to accommodate components. There may also be a way to tie the Yamaha hub into a backbone, but I’m not sure how this could be done.

You could replace the Yamaha proprietary hub with a real NMEA backbone and add as many tees as you like to accommodate components. There may also be a way to tie the Yamaha hub into a backbone, but I’m not sure how this could be done.

They installed a NEMA backbone but said they had to patch into one of the multi-hub ports to get engine data into my Garmin MFD’s thus the reason I’m one port short know.

Back