Zero Breeze

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roper

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Zero Breeze portable AC unit in their cabin? I would like to hear results. I have mixed feeling about buying one.

In an effort to give you some feedback I thought I’d share my experience with AC. I didn’t try this unit but I did instal a Portable AC like you can purchase at Lowe’s etc.. I ran the exhaust out under the gunwal by the rod holder holes. I think it was a 9K BTU unit and it would never cool the cabin more than about 10 degrees lower than the outside temp. Long story short, I ended up installing a regular marine 5K BTU Webasto FCF unit. That cools the cabin very well. Remember, that unit has exhaust tubes and you will need to get that hot air out of the cabin. I googled the unit and assume I saw the one you are looking at?

Shawn
Can you show us your install ?
Wish they still made the Krusin cool suitcase ac

shawnee83, 10 degrees is not too shabby. I was looking for something to knock the summer heat down while I sleep. if it could keep the cabin temp at 80-85 on a blazing hot day I would be happy. I dont expect it to cool like my home A/C units. BUT your setup looks sweet.

Back