Bow sitting low ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiroller27

Reaction score
My 06 2120 has 200 yami, and lat couple of years been sitting bow heavy at the dock when it rains i get puddles by rhe wheel house nothing has changed? Nothing heavy inside cant figure it?

Maybe something blocking the limber hole that runs along the inside of the keel to let water drain? Mine was collecting more water than usual under the pilothouse so I tested it while dry by dumping a 5 gallon bucket in the bilge under the cuddy. The water made it to the bilge under the pilothouse but there was only a trickle of water making it back to the rear bilge. I bought a dryer vent cleaner but only used the rod (remember to only twist clockwise so you don't loosen it and lose a section in there). Tried pushing from the rear bilge forward and eventually ended up with it getting stuck somewhere near the cabin (based on measuring how far the rod was stuffed into the tube). I went at it from the pilothouse cabin bilge with a harbor freight grabber tool and ended up pulling a wad of shop towels that were lodged somewhere in there. I'm not sure if a mechanic left something in there at some point or what, but I finally had a mess of dirty water run back to the rear bilge.

Back