www.ClassicParker.com

www.ClassicParker.com

Dedicated to Parker Boats and Their Owners
 
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
NEW! Parker Marine promotional items

Through an exclusive arrangement with the supplier to Parker Marine, we have arranged for Classic Parker members to purchase Parker branded promotional items at phenomenal prices. See the pictures below and reference the catalog as attached. Take a look at the pictures and download the catalog.

How To Order:
Send an email (please put "Parker items from Classic Parker" or such in the subject line) to Reggie at this address: reggiem at bellsouth dot net , but REMOVE all of the spaces and replace 'at' with '@' and replace 'dot' with '.' , just like a typical email address. I wrote it in 'longhand' to defeat spam robots.

DH edit 23Oct10: I just got permission for people to email and order from him directly, cheers!

Send your order containing the description and quantity of the items you desire, along with your shipping address. Reggie will then send the items to you along with an invoice that you can please promptly pay, to include nominal postage. I have told Reggie that I will personally reimburse him for any items ordered and not paid for … but note, whomever does such will NOT be a member here at CP ... and they will be hunted down ;) , haha!

Please be mindful that Reggie provides these items as a personal favor to Mr. Linwood Parker and this opportunity has been bestowed upon us, so let’s please not abuse the privilege.

Promotional Items Freebies:
I just received a large order and the quality is outstanding! All of these items will be going to this year’s annual Annapolis/Chesapeake Bay CP boat rendezvous, hosted by Capt ‘Megabyte’, to be given away as FREEBIES, or mementos, to those who attend. If you’re near that area … this is one annual boating regatta that should not be missed!

* Prices shown reflect catalog date of 12 July 2010 – prices subject to change.


Attachments:
Parker Marine - Logo Items Catalog.pdf [314.66 KiB]
Downloaded 87 times
CP-Pg1.JPG
CP-Pg1.JPG [ 35.08 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg2.JPG
CP-Pg2.JPG [ 28.91 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg3.JPG
CP-Pg3.JPG [ 23.83 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg4.JPG
CP-Pg4.JPG [ 22.75 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg5.JPG
CP-Pg5.JPG [ 23.72 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg6.JPG
CP-Pg6.JPG [ 32.97 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg7.JPG
CP-Pg7.JPG [ 32.29 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
CP-Pg8.JPG
CP-Pg8.JPG [ 36.96 KiB | Viewed 2814 times ]
Parker-Decal.JPG
Parker-Decal.JPG [ 31.81 KiB | Viewed 2507 times ]

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 am
Posts: 433
Location: Stafford, Virginia
I recently ordered a couple of things (and my wife ordered a few for herself). The items were delivered promptly, are of great quality and we could not be happier. This is a great deal for Parker owners.

_________________
2120 SC
F150 HP Yamaha


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
Image


Parker decals added ... only $1 each!


SIZE: Oval, about 6" wide by 3" tall. I scanned an actual one ... not sure why the PDF came up so huge!

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Milford Delaware
Dale
Thanx for this service. Got my order and we are so pleased. Great stuff. Thanx again


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Posts: 7
Just placed a nice order 8) :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Lake Gaston / NC - VA line
I sure wish they made a Visor.

_________________
Joe Williams
Lakeland Pier & Boathouse Co. Inc.
Lake Gaston


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
lklandpier wrote:
I sure wish they made a Visor.

Youse asks ... youse gets ... email from Reggie today:

"I am designing a Parker visor now. We should have it ready to send out in about 60-days and will send you a photo soon. It’s going to look good!

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:05 am
Posts: 10283
Location: Lewes, DE
Reggie is great.
Great quality and exceptional service (just like Parker Marine Ent)! :)

_________________
Capt. Kevin ~~~><((((*>
Lewes, DE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Lake Gaston / NC - VA line
Any update on the Visors?

Thanks

_________________
Joe Williams
Lakeland Pier & Boathouse Co. Inc.
Lake Gaston


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Naptown, MD
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Reggie. I orded a few items from him and couldn't be happier. The quaility was great and he had everything to me in a few days. Top notch!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 am
Posts: 751
Location: Tarboro, NC Emerald Isle, NC
Can items still be ordered?

_________________
23DVCC Parker-- Suzuki DF300AP
19' Jones Brothers Bateau-- Suzuki 90
14.5' IPB Poling Skiff-- Evinrude Etec 30


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:05 am
Posts: 10283
Location: Lewes, DE
windknotnc wrote:
Can items still be ordered?


Absolutely!
Send a PM to Dale telling him what you would like to order.

_________________
Capt. Kevin ~~~><((((*>
Lewes, DE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am
Posts: 86
Location: eastern shore md
put in my order today for some shirts and hats.Anyone know where I can purchase a small Parker flag for my antenea?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
hammered wrote:
put in my order today for some shirts and hats.Anyone know where I can purchase a small Parker flag for my antenea?

I haven't seen Parker ones but I have burgees available in both the CC and SC model versions, see below. They are professionally made 2-ply 8-mil construction burgee with a double-stitched edging and heavy duty extra hem at the pole edge, with 2 heavy brass grommets. Being made with 2-panels, so it can be properly viewed and read from either side, they are a tad heavy and I don't think I'd fly one from the tip of a whippy antenna.

Burgees are $22 each shipped, PM me if interested.

Image

Image

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:17 am
Posts: 362
Location: Broomall, PA
And I can tell you by owning one of the burgees the quality is outstanding.

WEG

_________________
2110 Walk Around
150 Yamaha
"Life is Good"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Lake Gaston / NC - VA line
I received an email from Reggie. He did not like the quality of the first batch of visors. He is searching for a replacement.

_________________
Joe Williams
Lakeland Pier & Boathouse Co. Inc.
Lake Gaston


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 1
Hi my name is Sean, I was interested in a few classic Parker items. I sent an email yesterday an wanted to confirm the right way of ordering anything.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
Bump for year-end 2013

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 51
Location: Honey Brook, Pa & Lewes, De
Dale, I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items? Thanks, Mike

_________________
2007 Parker 1801
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 pm
Posts: 109
Location: Southern NJ
Coeur Treasures <coeurtreasures at gmail dot com>

Use this address... I just ordered and received a few things. They are quick to ship and answer any questions!

_________________
-------------------------
Michael <><
21 SE //Noah's Ark//
Southern NJ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:26 am
Posts: 4649
Location: Newbury, MA
Croixboy wrote:
... I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items?

He's retired and travels a lot, so is away from the computer. I know nothing about that Courte Treasures, company or the email address.

_________________
Image Image
MISS TEAK - '92 Parker 25' mod-V Sport Cabin
"Life's too short for an ugly boat ... !"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 pm
Posts: 109
Location: Southern NJ
DaleH wrote:
Croixboy wrote:
... I e-mailed reggie last week regarding a few things I was looking for, but have not heard back. Is he still selling these items?

He's retired and travels a lot, so is away from the computer. I know nothing about that Courte Treasures, company or the email address.



www.reggiematthewspromotions.com
Reggie Matthews Promotional Products
624 Holly Springs Road #318
Holly Springs, NC 27540
office: 919-355-2143
email: coeurtreasures@gmail.com

_________________
-------------------------
Michael <><
21 SE //Noah's Ark//
Southern NJ


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - Dec.2013
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:41 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Middle Delaware
I placed an order last week. Got an e-mail that some of my order is discontinued or out of stock........Bummer.

UPDATE: Got my order today. got decal and visor only,rest out of stock. live 2 states away, ship and handling was pricey..ouch

_________________
"Bite Mine"
..1990 2520 Parker Pilothouse (sold)
..2008 1801 Parker (sold)
..2003 2120 Parker Pilothouse (sold)
..2016 Lund Impact 1775 SS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 am
Posts: 1
DaleH wrote:
NEW! Parker Marine promotional items

Through an exclusive arrangement with the supplier to Parker Marine, we have arranged for Classic Parker members to purchase Parker branded promotional items at phenomenal prices. See the pictures below and reference the catalog as attached. Take a look at the pictures and download the catalog.

How To Order:
Send an email (please put "Parker items from Classic Parker" or such in the subject line) to Reggie at this address: reggiem at bellsouth dot net , but REMOVE all of the spaces and replace 'at' with '@' and replace 'dot' with '.' , just like a typical email address. I wrote it in 'longhand' to defeat spam robots.

DH edit 23Oct10: I just got permission for people to email and order from him directly, cheers!

Send your order containing the description and quantity of the items you desire, along with your shipping address. Reggie will then send the items to you along with an invoice that you can please promptly pay, to include nominal postage. I have told Reggie that I will personally reimburse him for any items ordered and not paid for … but note, whomever does such will NOT be a member here at CP ... and they will be hunted down ;) , haha!

Please be mindful that Reggie provides these items as a personal favor to Mr. Linwood Parker and this opportunity has been bestowed upon us, so let’s please not abuse the privilege.

Promotional Items Freebies:
I just received a large order and the quality is outstanding! All of these items will be going to this year’s annual Annapolis/Chesapeake Bay CP boat rendezvous, hosted by Capt ‘Megabyte’, to be given away as FREEBIES, or mementos, to those who attend. If you’re near that area … this is one annual boating regatta that should not be missed!

* Prices shown reflect catalog date of 12 July 2010 – prices subject to change.


Hello there,
What Are Item Available At Now?
Thanks

_________________
Best Unique Gift Ideas India


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: NEW! Parker Marine promotional items - July 2010
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:45 pm
Posts: 3373
Location: Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
I don't know but bought stuff off the Parker web site

_________________
Brent
1994 Parker 2320 Extended Cabin
2002 Yamaha F225 TXRA 4 stroke


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum