New Trailer for 1801 Parker???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throwing feathers

Reaction score
My new used Parker 1801 has been awesome this season! However, the trailer is literally falling apart... Older Yacht Club Galvanized. To get it updated will probably cost me 900-1100 dollars for a trailer that is 11-12 years old.

I plan to have this boat for awhile, so it seems cost effective to spring for a new trailer at this point. Anyone on here have opinions on brands and or dealers in New England? Have looked at ands priced Ventures, Load Rite, and 5Starr... Hear mixed reviews on some brands. Wouldn't mind going the aluminum route with a torsion axel.

Thoughts?

http://rollsaxle.com/boat_trailers.htm

Parker I purchased recently came with a Rolls Axle trailer. I am really happy with this trailer. Don't know what to tell you as far as price, it was part of package deal when I purchased my boat used. I've heard really great things about the company and their trailers. I can also tell you that I can notice a huge difference in towing with this type of spring that Rolls uses versus the traditional leaf springs. Much better ride with this trailer versus all the others I've ever owned.

I have a 2001 23ft. Rolls Axle trailer with the oiler bearing covers. This trailer came with my previous boat (2003 Aquasport 205 Osprey) and I kept it when I purchased my new 2015 Parker 2120 sc this year. These trailers are expensive but they will save you much money and headaches in the long run because they are virtually maintenance free, every component is either stainless steel or aluminum. The spring is a poly-rubber compression system that is guaranteed for life. Remember a torsion bar suspension is subject to rust corrosion and failure. Rolls Axle is a family owned and operated business much like Parker.

My dealer spec'd an aluminum tandem axle bunk (6425) Venture trailer for my new 2015 Parker 2310 WA I bought in the off-season. I'm in a slip here in Chicago so I'm towing very little, but Dennis Johnston at Venture was very responsive and informative about my follow-up questions about trailers, trailering, tie-downs, curb weights, etc... and not just about Venture products. Btw, the Parker looks great on the Venture aluminum. 8)

Back