12.4 lb 31" Fluke/Summer Flounder

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfunandson

Reaction score
Largest fluke in several years, and on July 4Th!

Attachments

• varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpduTds4.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpduTds4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 420
Sweeeet, good eatin there!!! I will be going to long island in september to visit a friend, hope to get into some nice fishin while there, he lives on a canal and didn't do too bad in your recent shark tourney. I am really looking forward to it.. Your boat looks great nice setup all the way around, I like the reversed launchers up top for additional rods, smart idea...Question? I see the nice set up you have with your bait station and it appears to be a live well. Does the live well in that location make the boat list at all. I want to add one to the my boat and that location would also work well for me. Thanks Mike

Thanks, It is a ut-29 gallon Ultra tank/well. To answer you in short does it list when full, yes. But easily correctable with the tabs when moving and I drift fish for the most part and fish/stand on the starboard side/stern most of the time to avoid the tank and station and it balances the boat. It is Never a problem with 2-3 guy's fishing unless we are all on the same side as the well. I use it probably 75% of the time and never think twice about it. I tried a bigger tank and that waa too much weight.

Here is a better picture of the live-well, only thing missing in this pix. is the exhaust hose.

Attachments

• varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp5kAOqN.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp5kAOqN.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 361
Back