1986 25'parker CC full keel inboard

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captjackhfd

Reaction score
Hello all.I'm looking at buying this boat.Wondering if anybody has any experince w/ this type of boat.I've always had outboards.Boat is solid,and newer merc.MPI purrs.(on land anyway.)Thank you.Didn't take pics.

Parker inboard boats are rare, but they do exist.
They stopped making both inboards and I/O's in the late 90's and went strictly to outboards.
I know of one inboard in my area (a 1996 model) with big-block power and a tunnel drive.
Awesome boat.

I looked at one of these boats years ago. I would be careful to sea trial it in all sea conditions and note how many rpm's you have to turn to get a decent cruise speed. My memory isn't the best but I do remember the keel had been removed to try to increase speed on the boat I looked at. It was a big block and had to turn high rpm's to get a 16-18 kt cruise. My mechanic who sea sea trialed the boat with me talked me out of it. I think the fact that Parker made so few of theses boats should tell us something. Just my opinion.

Back