• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1986 Parker Souwester 25' Center Console SOLD SOLD GONE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt slab

Reaction score
The pictures should show it all, 1986 25' Center Console, T-Top,Leaning Post, 1986 6 lug heavy duty LoadRite Trailer, and 2008 250 Yamaha that I bought 3 years ago new from Gootee Marine. 110 hours as of today. New Yokohama tires on trailer Furuno depth/fishfinder and VHF. Mirage propeller. Strongarm winch, new hydraulic steering with motor purchase, boat runs out good and great fuel economy top speed about 49 mph at 5950 rpm's. All wiring was redone at repower by dealer. Everything about this boat is rock solid.

MOTOR IS STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL MARCH 22 2014 AND I HAVE THE PAPER WORK IN HAND TO EXTEND IT FOR 1 YEAR FOR $1500.00.

O.K. Here is the story bought the boat and Maryland Fishing Hook and Line License, well did not get to go much first year, had shoulder surgery last year, so this year I go out to get my boat from the shed and some SOB stole my Furuno 1850 ChartPlotter and 36 GPS. but they undid the connections and only cut the antenna cable for the plotter.

I bought this boat from a gentleman in Delaware who used it for fly fishing and it did not have bottom paint when I got it, the bottom paint you see is the only coat it has ever had.

Then I find out the State of Maryland raised my license fee from 50 dollars to 350 dollars now its bad enough that I have one pack of thieves taking my property but I have got another bunch of punk delegates and senators stealing from me legally.

I can not take anymore and where I am going I will not need a boat.

You fellows know what a new motor cost, I do not even want to think what I have in this boat, but you are not going to find another 25' Parker at this price.

$22.500 OBO Call 410-651-0892 at night or 443-235-3690 during the day, she is hooked up and ready for your test run.

Boat located Princess Anne, Maryland, Eastern Shore.

Thanks for Looking

r85mcx.jpg

1ztdug.jpg

ay107l.jpg

1231po5.jpg

259g0zl.jpg

2pyonqb.jpg

vomr6e.jpg

1y4xll.jpg

2lax0rt.jpg

mb7nrb.jpg

e0hj49.jpg

29lbpzm.jpg

wow 1986 looking fantastic :!: good luck with the sale, if not sold already

Thanks, it is in super condition, still for sale. Best boat I have ever owned but the State of Maryland is pushing me away, with the dumb rules and regs and making this such a nice place for thieves to want to live. The Annapolis crowd only want kayaks and sailboats, pretty soon they are going to force the farmers out also.

O.K. I will give the Maryland commercial Hook and Line License to the buyer.

Back