• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1991 Parker 2110 WA with Trailer $10,500

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannibal

Reaction score
PRICED TO SELL. JUST IN TIME FOR ROCKFISHING SEASON!!!!!!!!

1991 Parker 2110,Selling my 1991 Parker 2110 (Walk Around w/ Cuddy) along with other boat related items such as deck chairs, etc. Boat:- I purchased it in May 2010. - Repowered with a 2003 Evinrude 225HP Ficht Ram Injection (Bombardier). Two stroke. - Engine has been well maintained. Yearly winterizations/tune-ups. No issues with startup or surging. Runs strong. - Custom fiberglass hardtop fabricated and installed by T-Tops Etc. 4 rocket launchers and overhead lighting (day/night/running). One bulb needs replacement. - SS rod holders along rails (6 each). - Cushioned benches in cuddy which can be enclosed to form a bed, large storage well, fire extinguisher and tackle box storage (in lieu of head unit). Also has LED lighting, AM/FM/CD/Aux radio, fans (2 ea), front bilge pump all on separate interior switch panel. - Fish finder with GPS (Hummingbird 328ci). - Marine radio with permanently attached antennae. - Dual batteries with 3-way switch (2 chargers included). - Original wood (doors/trim/helm) replaced with black starboard. - Bottom paint (black) but is stored on the trailer. Would need to be touched up if stored wet. - Gauges replaced 2013.

Trailer: - 1985 Load Rite (Mfr. Date 10/22/84). - Model - 21T-4300 - Dual axle with rollers. - Powerwinch RC23 (I don't have the remote) with new winch cable. - Trailer is old but serves its purpose. It's handled several 150 mile round trips without fail. Long term plan was to replace it or overhaul it next year of the following. At a minimum, by the start of next year, the bearings should be repacked and brakes need to checked. Tires are in good shape. No guarantee's if work would be needed to pass inspection. Depends on who looks at it I guess.

Lots of extras too.

This is a GOOD and strong boat. It is built solid and can handle everything from glass like water to rough seas. It's a very capable Bay boat even on choppy days and would handle a run out of an inlet into the ocean with the right conditions (though I've never ventured myself). I've limited my travels to the local rivers and some runs into the Ches. Bay. Keep in mind, it is 24 years old so it has some wear and will have some minor things that may want your attention (a bulb needing replacement, etc.) but it is a Parker which carries a tremendous reputation for quality and durability. This isn't a 2015 boat and therefore doesn't have the bells/whistles of a 2015 boat. This boat is solid and runs strong. No structural or mechnical issues. Not looking to split up pieces. Not interested in any trades or any low ball offers. Title in hand. No liens. Feel free to email with any questions.

See pics here: https://smd.craigslist.org/boa/5196617520.html

I do believe so. Bad time of the year to sell but someone will benefit from what I believe is a very favorable price.

And considering this is the first place I visited when I bought her, Lord knows all my trials and tribulations are fully detailed within the threads of this forum. I revisited some of my old threads and continually thought to myself "I forgot about that".

I can honestly say, once I got her figured it, she's been nothing but fantastic to me. Lots of family fun and lots of fish on the deck.

Boat is ready to go trolling. I even have all my fishing gear (boat specific) for sale separately (in order to keep the advertised boat low). But I am sure for the right buyer, a deal could be reached.

I would appreciate any word of mouth you guys can offer. I am REALLY surprised this boat hasn't gone. It shows well. It runs well. I just had a guy come to see it and loved it. We scheduled to do a sea trail this past Sunday. When I called Saturday to finalize, he told me he found a Grady White. Loved both boats but the trailer that is with my boat is in bad shape (this is disclosed through all ads). So while he was searching for a trailer, he came across the Grady which was much closer to him and had a new trailer. It was that simple.

I feel I am dealing with a lot of tire kickers. A lot of emails. Some phone calls. But actually getting people down to see the boat is tough.

Definitely a bad time of the year to sell but the price should make it a bargain for someone I'd think.

Quite frustrating ......

Back