1995 23 DVCC Rear Deck Hatch Replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobplt

Reaction score
Ok I tried to search this subject as I know it has probably been asked may times. Aft deck hatch hinges broke today after 18 years of good service. Is the old hatch easy to unscrew and a new hatch available that can be put in, sealed with 4200 and good to go?

Can you post a photo of what you have, and what needs replacing?
Sometimes a visual cue is helpful.

Thanks for the reply, I will take one today and measure it.

23 DVCC hatch that needs replacing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 439
Looks just like the hatch on my 2520.
Easy to replace. You can order them direct through Tempress.

Yes the snap hinges are broken. I forgot to measure it. Anyone know the temptress size that replaces it?

This hatch looks exactly like my old one. I am going down to measure it tomorrow. If the measurement is right I am going to order one. I would love to have the 12" hatch liner that goes with it. Anyone bought one of these, and does it fit well? One more question, I think it only comes in white. Does that look good with the old Parker colors ?

windknotnc":m6k8cm9r said:
That is a Tempress T4101 hatch and does not exist as far as I know. I also need one.

Get the next bigger size and trim to fit?

I have tried several different hatches and have not been satisfied with their performance. This is the only one that doesn't leak a lot. Do you have a suggestion?

I measured my hatch today and it looks correct. I am going to order the hatch and liner and will post pictures after (if it fits ok :? )

See Reply from Tempress

Please view our part number 44430 online which is the color white or our part number 44531 which is Ivory and has the same measurements as your existing hatch.

Kim Mendoza
Tempress Products
[email protected]
877.234.7466 x:2233

I took my rear hatch with broken hinge and swapped it ,frame and all, with one in the cabin under my cushions which is rarely used. Perfect swap plus it looks brand new from being under cover.

I am a little confused with the different numbers. I ordered the Tempress 1323 Slam Hatcht with liner that Bryan2530 recommended. Hope it works.

Back