• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 21 se SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeout

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling it. It's got a 175 2 stroke that has been bullet proof. Leaning post with a new cover that has never been on the boat. It has dual batteries that will be replaced with two new ones. It also has 30 gal bait well compete with 4 rod holders and back rest. The boat sits on a 4600 Loadrite as this boat has never been bottom painted as it was always trailered. The trailer has disc brakes on all four wheels. New tires and wheels that have been upgraded also. There is about 100 miles on the tires. This boat will be sold with new electronics still in the box that I bought 2-3 years ago that consist of a Garmin 547xs and a Garmin 740s complete with transducer. All of the electronics must be mounted.The only thing this boat really needs is a T-Top with a electronics box and a younger crew to fish her hard. So what do you think this boat is worth? BTW, this boat is located in Central New Jersey. I'm thinking in the 18k range. Am I right about the price?

I will post pictures as soon as it stops raining or no later than a week.

Attachments

• DSCN2811-2.jpg
    DSCN2811-2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,751
  • DSCN2812.JPG
    DSCN2812.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 1,751
  • DSCN2824.JPG
    DSCN2824.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,751
  • DSCN2832.JPG
    DSCN2832.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,751
I had pictures posted to on Craigslist. My helper couldn't figure out how to post them here on this site where they belong. Sorry about the inconvenience. The situation will be corrected ASAP.

Hi I'm interested in your boat.. please send me some info to get a hold of you
Thank you

Back