2000, 2520 Fuel Fill & Overflow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadsdayoff2

Reaction score
Manokin River, Chesapeake Bay /Roxborough, PA.
I noticed my fuel Overflow hose in rotted. So I want to change my FILL hose as well. Has anyone done this? If so, what diameter are the lines and what lengths do I need? My boat is in a remote area, so I would like to have everything with me when I get there. Thanks for any help!

Give Tri-State Marine a call. They can tell you what size they are and they probably have them in stock.
Direct Service Line: 301-261-9076

optimaxfish":8bcvehl9 said:
Consider buying a minimum roll online.

Not a bad idea.

When it comes time to install it, connect the old hose and the new together, and use the old hose to pull the new hose into place.
You may need one person to pull and another to push, but it should go.

Ken - I replaced both the fuel fill and overfill hoses. It was a fairly easy project. I tied two lengths of rope to the old hose, so I would have a easy way to run the new. A quick trip to the local marine supply store and I was in business. I attached the new hoses to the rope and pulled. Belive it or not, it was easy to get the new hoses attached to the tank. As Kevin would say a " a one beer project"

By all means make sure that you pull a new ground wire for the fill to the tank. Chances are that with the amount of work that you are doing the original ground wire might become comprised.

Remember that a short run or number 12 or 10 wire connected to the fill and tank is a lot cheaper than a static electric charge that goes BOOM.

Good luck with the hose change.
Tom

Not a problem. This is what this site is all about, a bunch of people helping out other people and sharing ideas.

Again good luck with the new pull along with the ground wire.
Tom

Back