• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 model 2510 xld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cap10joe

Reaction score
I have not had this boat long at all and kind of forced to sell because of job hrs are being changed and new hours are not very friendly for boating as boat is 130 miles away on the coast. I will probably down size to a trailerable center console (130 miles).

2510 hard top, deep v model (21degree)
twin 200 yamahas (ox66),
furuno 582 ff, furuno gps (color), furuno 36 mile radar, auto pilot (simirad I believe), pioneer am/fm/cd,
2 new batteries
saltwater wash down,
trim tabs
out riggers
search light and spreader lights
boat is solid and pretty clean. I have only put about 4 hours on it since I have had it
The vinyl cabin cushion are in good shape, new bolster pads
Boat is located in Wilmington NC (slip), recent boat survey in hand or get your own
Pics to come, PM if interested. I may have a few pics I can get to you right away.

$29,500

has full curtains, condition of curtains is poor. they are usable but cloudy in spots. I was going to replace them but not willing to invest the money if I will not be able to use the boat much. I ran the boat over the holiday and it operates great. The auto pilot is a Robertson. The gps is a furuno 1825 (I believe). I will see if I can get you a pic. soon. I have not moved on it very fast because my work schedule change has been put off for now.

Back