• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Parker 21 SE SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigS

Reaction score
SOLD!

2000 Parker 21 SE, 101 pound 36V trolling motor
2000 Yamaha 175 HP Two-Stroke
2012 RoadKing Aluminum Trailer

Selling because I have downsized to an 18 foot Pathfinder. I bought this boat to fish with my son, who has moved to Texas. The Parker is too big for just me, and the ramps around my house are marginal, at best, for this sized boat.

Boat
2000 21 SE, I am the second owner, bought it three years ago
NO Bottom Paint
Overall great condition for it’s age, a few gel-coat chips
101 pound, 36 volt Minn-Kota trolling motor with three batteries that are one year old. (Previous owner paid $2200 for the trolling motor and installation)
No Electronics, had a HDS-5 but I removed it for my new boat. Transducer still in-place for an HDS. VHF radio is installed and will go with the Parker.
Hydraulic Steering
Cover
Bimini Top

Motor
Yamaha 175 carbureted two-stroke.
Dealer measure compression last week at 125 in 5 cylinders and 130 in the other cylinder
The motor does not have an hour meter. In the three years I have owned the boat I put about 100 hours on it. Previous owner claimed it was not used much. Which I believe
The cavitation plate is missing a piece, documented in the pictures. When I bought the boat it had a “fin or hydrofoil” on the cavitation plate, came in from fishing and the fin was missing and the piece was also missing from the cavitation plate. In looking at the plate it appears to have been welded previously, and I expect the missing piece was that way when I bought it, just covered up by the “fin”. I have run the boat several times, as it currently is, and do not notice a difference in performance.
The tilt/trim (T/T) motor has a minor leak, has since I bought the boat. Yearly, I just add a little Yamaha T/T oil and it works fine.
Digital Gauges
Stainless Steel Prop
Motor runs great, troll for hours, then give it throttle and it runs great, no sputtering or hesitation…..

Trailer
2012 RoadKing dual torsional axle trailer ordered from the local Parker Dealership.
Had issues with the brakes from day one. Last week the dealer replaced all the brake parts except the lines. Parts replaced include; hubs, rotors, calipers, pads and the brake actuator. Previously when I got home and measured the front hub temperatures were 160 – 260 degrees. On Saturday, after the dealer’s work, it was 109 degrees. (I measure the temperature with an IR thermometer). Finally I feel this trailer is ready for a long road trip.

I will post a few pictures here and have more if you want them. I tried to list the minor issues (T/T leak, cavitation plate) with the boat; I do not want to waste anyone’s time. I have bought the replacement boat, so not interested in trades. Also, I do not have to sell this boat, and feel like I have priced it at fair market value, so negations will be minimal.

Price SOLD

IMG_8993002_zps05886a8c.jpg

IMG_9000004_zps0bceb406.jpg

IMG_9058011_zps2daf3fc0.jpg

IMG_9020007_zps2e9e55d0.jpg

IMG_9065012_zps3a3b5b36.jpg

IMG_9072014_zps98753124.jpg

IMG_9005005_zps1f5d96d2.jpg

I have nearly the same boat except that it is a 2001 with T-Top and a 200 Yamaha. I even have the same trolling motor set up but added a Power Pole. Wondered if you could describe the jump seats you have over the two battery boxes. I need more seating and your set up looks ideal.

Sold the boat today, so I can't take any pictures for you. There is a plate installed on the box, and the seats slide into the plate from the side. There is a lever that locks them in-place. Sorry that is the best I can do to describe them.

I got a 2003 Pathfinder 1806V with a F115 Yamaha. The boat was in northern Michigan it's entire life used, very little and never in saltwater. Not much of a market for Pathfinders in that area, so I think I got a great deal.

Craig

Back