• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 PARKER 2520 MV FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammer2

Reaction score
This is a solid Parker 2520SC all new repower last year still under warrenty,new 305 motor,risers,manifolds,fresh water cooling system,waterpump,plugs,wires,coupler,bellows,driveshaft,gimbal bearing,trim pistons,seals,electrolicis active corrosion system raymarine c 80,and garmin 740s with radar,clarion radio,out side sterring station,factory toilet system,trim tabs new,boat has been completely redone front to back ready to fish or pleasure,hull has been completly buffed and waxed almost new condition.Many new parts not listed call for more info 203-509-4580..All parts are factory volvo penta parts with reciepts.. \\\\\WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED//// ASKING $25000.00 OBO....Call and or can send pictures or email them.

Attachments

• parker 03.jpg
    parker 03.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 1,201
  • parker02.jpg
    parker02.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • parker 388.JPG
    parker 388.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 1,201
  • parker 06.jpg
    parker 06.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,201
Just added pictures she sure is perty hate to let her go got way more into her still in water in ri getting another parker

Attachments

• parker 03.jpg
    parker 03.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 1,193
Where exactly is this boat? How large is the engine box? I was looking for outboard to avoid the box space. Do you have pic of new motor? What's the HP?
Can you email any pics you have to me so I can send to my son?
Thanks
Mark Sr

SOLD SOLD SOLD,Congrats to Mark Sr has bought this Parker and am going to miss it, as i have already replaced it with a 2007 2520 XL not sure on the outboard asthe i/o was easy to work on and rode well..

Back