2003 Yamaha 90TLRC service manual

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pain Management

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can point me to the right direction on a download file, with pictures of course, on how to change the water pump and a few other things. I still have my 2520, however I picked up an 03 Polar 1800 bay boat with a Yamaha 90tlrc. I got the boat at a real good price because the owner sold it with what he said was a overheating issue. The boat starts up and runs fine however wide open the alarm starts sounding. At this point I have only started the boat up (no alarm) and did a compression check which was fine. The first thing I'm looking to do is change out the water pump and thermostat and see what happens. Any other things to check for please describe in detail for me. Also can anyone refur me to a place where I can order the service book for this model?

Thanks in advance,
George

Waterpump service: viewtopic.php?t=5783

Call Andy @ Shipyard Island Marina, Inc., tell him we (Classic Parker and/or me) sent you, as he can sell you the parts and OEM service manual.

1475 South Shore Drive, PO Box 249
Washington Island, WI 54246
Toll Free: 800-213-3323 / Fax: 920-847-2066

See: http://www.shipyardisland.com/

Thanks Dale for the information. I did look at the post (again) and it was some good information. I was just wondering if everything would be the same for a 90hp. I have changed the water pump on my ox66 225hp with the same post. As for parts from Andy have you found his prices to be the best? I know I am paying more for parts locally but there is no shipping and I can always get answers to my questions. George-

I too have found WEALTH by supporting my local OB dealers when and where I can. And you're right, sometimes you'll get tons of help with leanred knowledge.

Sometimes to be honest, I also buy from where I can buy from the cheapest.

Back