• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 TWIN YAMAHA F225 800hrs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass2Mouth

Reaction score
Located Long Island/Suffolk County, NY

Asking $9000

For sale are my 2005 twin Yamaha F225 4 stroke motors, 30" shafts, approx 800hrs. 2 tachs, speed/fuel gauge, fuel management gauge, twin binnacle(cable not fly by wire) and all rigging included in sale. Motors are in perfect operating condition and haven't given me a single issue(I used them approx 160hrs this season). Always maintained by certified yamaha tech. Cosmetically the cowlings have some sun damage. They start right up and perform perfectly. I am the second owner of the boat and only selling due to a repower with more HP. Previously owner claims to have done the exhaust kit as this model and year was prone to corrosion in the manifold. I have no paperwork to back that up however the motors were checked and have no corrosion issues which they'd definitely be showing at this point if not sooner. Feel free to have your own yamaha tech check them out. Motors are still on the boat which is still in the water (till Nov 20) and I'd be happy to run them for any serious buyers. I'd prefer not to split them and sell as a pair. Cash only (possible trade for small center console -171 Mako, 19 Maycraft etc). Open to reasonable cash offers, looking to move these sooner than later.

*props not included in sale

Issues:

One of the individual trim switches on the binnacle not working. Thumb switch that operates both motors together works properly

Cowlings and decals show sun damage

Trim motor case shows signs of corrosion but functions properly

Speed sensor(MPH) not functioning

Back