2006 2320 sl listing to starboard??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

school skipper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When eyeballing my new to me 2006 2320 SL sitting in the water at the dock, I notice it has a slight list to starboard. Thinking it may be due to outboard turned in that direction I straightened it out and even turned it to the opposite direction but list is still there. I do not have any extra equipment in the boat yet and the batteries are centered. Would the extra weight of the helm and wiring be enough to cause this list?
Thanks for any feedback you may have..

My 2003 2520XL does the same thing. It does make me install and store things to the port side, I intentionally put my battery charger on the port (no change), this year I'm putting the life raft to the port side on the roof (haven't tested it yet)

My 2320 sl does the same. When I mounted my live well into the swimplateform I installed it on port side. Turning the motor to one side will help. I also couldn't run the boat if I had people sitting on starboard. The tabs wouldn't even do it. I replaced them with bigger tabs. She is ok now. I think it's the twin battery's the factory installed on starboard side.

Back