2006 Parker 2320 Sc Sl suzuki 300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent":33lfd3k0 said:
Briand31":33lfd3k0 said:
My boat does have a bracket. I just looked at the pic of my transom tag it's rated for 300. I tried to post a pic of the tag but the site won't let me do it, guess I'm not computer savvy enough to figure that out yet. Marina put the motor on this past week their going to take it out next week to test a few different props.
Install tapatalk app

B2
Thanks for the Tapatalk advise. Hope this pic solves hp question.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 2025.jpeg
    2025.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 569
  • KIMG0043.JPG
    KIMG0043.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 563
591b335fccc33f1e241a92f36b322a0c.jpg

Apparently there was two different models of 2320 in 2006... or two different versions of the sticker. Definitely a question for Parker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WestCoastNut":1bx8d59r said:
591b335fccc33f1e241a92f36b322a0c.jpg

My outboard is on the same bracket as yours Briand31. Apparently there was two different models of 2320 in 2006... or two different versions of the sticker. Definitely a question for Parker.

WestCoastNut":2l5zr5bw said:
I found part of the answer right here: viewtopic.php?t=2362

Westcoastnut what I do get is your weight is higher than mine is so I would figure you should have the same hp as mine. With the 2320 was there modified v and deep v's

Briand31":jj38oycn said:
Brent":jj38oycn said:
Briand31":jj38oycn said:
My boat does have a bracket. I just looked at the pic of my transom tag it's rated for 300. I tried to post a pic of the tag but the site won't let me do it, guess I'm not computer savvy enough to figure that out yet. Marina put the motor on this past week their going to take it out next week to test a few different props.
Install tapatalk app

B2
Thanks for the Tapatalk advise. Hope this pic solves hp question.

max caps have changed. What are they for new ones?

I called parker and Armstrong when I repowered my 2005 2320 deep V. It’s rated 250 hp. The bracket is the same and Armstrong said it’s not the weight it’s the torque of the motor. That didn’t sound like the right answer. Who ever found out about the 150 per person VS 200 sounds like a better answer. Today I’m going to look at my sticker on the boat. I went with a 250 HP. I wanted that 300 hp

Marty D":3gm6gyjo said:
I called parker and Armstrong when I repowered my 2005 2320 deep V. It’s rated 250 hp. The bracket is the same and Armstrong said it’s not the weight it’s the torque of the motor. That didn’t sound like the right answer. Who ever found out about the 150 per person VS 200 sounds like a better answer. Today I’m going to look at my sticker on the boat. I went with a 250 HP. I wanted that 300 hp
Marina took boat out for a ride today after the install of the motor they said it got 47mph at 6200rpm with a 3x16x17 prop

[/quote]Marina took boat out for a ride today after the install of the motor they said it got 47mph at 6200rpm with a 3x16x17 prop [/quote]

Sounds good, curious what kind of weight load and also the motor height. Think you could use a 3x16x19 prop on there and squeeze out 50 mph?

Marina took boat out for a ride today after the install of the motor they said it got 47mph at 6200rpm with a 3x16x17 prop [/quote]

Sounds good, curious what kind of weight load and also the motor height. Think you could use a 3x16x19 prop on there and squeeze out 50 mph?[/quote]Twh0924 the boat right now is about as light as it can get no gear in it and only 50 gal of gas in it. I'm thinking when I get it back I'll try it fully loaded see what it does I was leaning toward putting a four blade on it anyway. I'm not so much worried about top speed as I am being able to plane out at lower RPM and carry weight better

twh0924 I'm also not sure on the motor height the boat is currently 2 plus hours away from me thy didn't send me any pics of it

Briand31":158btups said:
twh0924 I'm also not sure on the motor height the boat is currently 2 plus hours away from me thy didn't send me any pics of it
What the max RPM on the 300. 58-6100 is max on my 250. I’m sure you can get to 50 MPH. I’m max out at 44 MPH with a 4 blade. With the 3 blade 46 MPH

Marina said that the max RPM is 6300 their at 6200 now. Ya I figured with a 3 blade it would of had better mph, but I'll load it up with all the gear, fuel and people and see how this prop works possibly make adjustments from there

Briand31":1h8xcga9 said:
Marina said that the max RPM is 6300 their at 6200 now. Ya I figured with a 3 blade it would of had better mph, but I'll load it up with all the gear, fuel and people and see how this prop works possibly make adjustments from there

Height on the motor with 2320 makes a big big difference. I raise it every hole starting at lowest. I’m up all the way less one one. Every hole made boat go 2 MPH faster with ass lift getting better every hole. You hit 46 MPH with a deep V I would think that’s good enough. You should be looking for best GPM and best ass lift. In 06 parker moves the gas tank up a foot.

They put a 20 inch on my 250 Suzuki 3x16x20 from my Suzuki dealer. Motor doesn’t come with prop and Suzuki has 3 size prop. They ran all 3 and the 20 ran best. Better lift and speed. If and when you go with a 4 blade look on here as Dale talks about who to buy from and prop size. I’m very happy with my 4 blade - that also is 20 inch. With Suzuki low reduction gear there is no doubt you should be running a 20.

Marty D":1045d7cf said:
They put a 20 inch on my 250 Suzuki 3x16x20 from my Suzuki dealer. Motor doesn’t come with prop and Suzuki has 3 size prop. They ran all 3 and the 20 ran best. Better lift and speed. If and when you go with a 4 blade look on here as Dale talks about who to buy from and prop size. I’m very happy with my 4 blade - that also is 20 inch. With Suzuki low reduction gear there is no doubt you should be running a 20.
They ran the 20 they said it only got 5400 to 5500rpm

Briand31":10fvt2u8 said:
Marty D":10fvt2u8 said:

I bet they ran it with motor at bottom hole.

Marty D":350yluig said:
Briand31":350yluig said:
Marty D":350yluig said:

I bet they ran it with motor at bottom hole.
Not sure what hole it's in I'll probably be picking it up later this week

That’s ok because your going to raise the motor until you get best numbers and then put a 4 blade on it. The old question is - should I prop my motor first or get right height first ? Answer is- get your motor at right height first.

Marty D":3t5l1ind said:
That’s ok because your going to raise the motor until you get best numbers and then put a 4 blade on it. The old question is - should I prop my motor first or get right height first ? Answer is- get your motor at right height first.
Thanks for the advice

Back