2006 Parker 2320 Sc Sl suzuki 300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4000rpm 25knts

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• KIMG0124.jpeg
    KIMG0124.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 204
Impressive numbers and it looks like you are running full of fuel as well. How'd your motor height look at cruising/wot speed?

I was by myself in the boat, didn't want to leave the wheel and check myself. taking some people next week I'll check then

Looking at the previous pictures, the motor is currently mounted fairly low so you should be able to raise her a couple holes creating better performance along with turning a bigger prop, say a 3x16x18.5. I know top speed is not a priority, but, by dialing in the motor height and then swinging the absolute best performing prop, I think that should get you 42-43 knots top end to go along with a faster cruise at 3500 to 4000 rpms running say 26-28 knots. Also, your boat does not have bottom paint?

Cavitation plate does seem to be to deep in the water about 3" under water at cruise speed probably going to run it like that for this year as boat is 3hrs from home.

Back