• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 parker 2501 for sale new price $35000.00 WOW!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasque

Reaction score
I am selling my 2006 2501 c/c. she is powered with twin 225 yamaha 4strokes. I just had the motors serviced, a major service that included all new filters, fluids and new timing belts. they have 1400 hours on them and the yamaha tech said he was amazed at the condition they are in. they look and run like new. it was a 2300.00 service, i said do what ever you think they need. and they did.
the boat cruises at 28mph, at 3700rpm's burning only 14.2gph. with the deep vee she is a very soft ride and as dry as i have seen on any boat of this size.
i also installed a brand new birdsall marine 48" fixed back leaning post with foldaway footrest.
she has a fighting lady yellow hull with a black bottom and she sits on a 2011 aluminum trailer, included in the price.

ok, the price is $46000. or best offer. PRICE REDUCED-$35000.00 WHAT A DEAL!!!!!
i can email photos or if someone knows how to post them please let me know.

thank you for looking. regards, wasque

OK, would someone be able to post the pictures if i e-mail them to you.
thank you in advance if you can.
regards, wasque

Is your 2006 Parker still for sale. Please contact me if it is. justincostello [at] mac [dot] com or call 941 350 4945

the 2501 is still for sale. if not for my recent divorce there is no way i would sell this boat.

yes, the 2501 is still for sale. send me your email address and i will send some detailed pictures.

new price..... this is the best deal anywhere. i hope someone steps up and makes the purchase.

this, is the buy of a lifetime. if it does not sell within 1 week i am keeping it.

OK, i figured out how to keep my Parker. I need to get forward seating cushions for it if anyone knows who can make them.
thank you all, bill

wasque":2c30voj0 said:
I need to get forward seating cushions for it if anyone knows who can make them.

Pretty much any full service canvas or sail shop can do canvas, bolsters, or seat cushions.
Contact some of the shops around you, or ask your dealer for a recommendation.
Dealers generally have someone local to them that does their work.

the parker 2501 has not been sold, i am keeping it. i launched it 3 weeks ago, took it out and realized there is nothing else out there with the ride, dryness, economy and such a solid hull as my parker. these are some of the best boats built. y'all have a great summer and enjoy your parker.

you and i couldnt be worse in timing.. my house is done, and i got some funds to play with.. :) dont you love it.

Back