• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 PARKER 2520 XL WITH SECOND STATION ,,,,SOLD SOLD SOLD,,

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammer2

Reaction score
FOR SALE IS MY 2520 XL WITH SECOND STATION 500 HRS,HAS ALL THE FACTORY OPTIONS WINDLASS,SALTWATER WASH,GARMIN WITH RADAR,HIGH RAIL,CLEAN JUST HAD FULL SERVICE IMPELLER,PLUGS LOWER UNIT THERMOSTATES ALL FACTORY PARTS WELL MAINTAINED ASKING $53000.00 WITHOUT TRAILER AS LOADRIGHT TRAILER IS AVALIBLE CALL 203-509-4580 or send email for Picts will try to get Picts on web location is Connecticut

Attachments

• parker 3.jpg
    parker 3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,867
  • parker 3.jpg
    parker 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,839
  • parker 6.jpg
    parker 6.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,839
  • parker 2.jpg
    parker 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,839
  • parker1.jpg
    parker1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,839
  • parker 10.jpg
    parker 10.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,839
New pics enjoy

Attachments

• parker 6.jpg
    parker 6.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,837
  • parker 12.jpg
    parker 12.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,837
  • parker 26.jpg
    parker 26.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,837
  • parker 27.png
    parker 27.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 1,837
I was look kin at a 28ft Parker the only reason otherwise I love it and wouldn't have any other boat as this is a rugged and with the MV it hardly rocks....

Slammer, I know of a new 2014 2820 with twin 300's at a dealer in RI...blue hull. I don't know what they are looking for it, but it is already set up with Simrad electronics.

Frank Sisinni":1w4gm556 said:
Is this boat still available? I am interested.
Boat is still for sale unfortunately the 2820 fell through not pushing this one till I locate another one but where are you from??and if your interested u can check it out it is inside right now..

slammer2":bmh9fjsq said:
Frank Sisinni":bmh9fjsq said:
Boat is still for sale unfortunately the 2820 fell through not pushing this one till I locate another one but where are you from??and if your interested u can check it out it is inside right now..

I am in Jersey City, NJ. Where in CT are you located?

I'm located in Woodbury ct u can call me 203-509-4580 if u have ant questions new boat is coming Saturday 53k on load right trailer takes it???

Frank Sisinni":2evkq8za said:
Frank boat is still for sale new price is 53k on the load right trailed boat is clean and we'll maintained new boat is coming Saturday

First of all, congratulations! I am still interested, but could not likely get over to see it until next weekend, soonest. I hope that it continues to be available until I can get to look at it. In the meantime, happy holidays!

Frank Sisinni":1q2rofba said:
First of all, congratulations! I am still interested, but could not likely get over to see it until next weekend, soonest. I hope that it continues to be available until I can get to look at it. In the meantime, happy holidays!
We'll that should be fine let me know what works,until then Happy Holidays!Where abouts are you located in jersey?

Mark Sr":5r47e5r9 said:
Congrats Sam on your new 28 Parker.Lots of luck with her.If you get a chance send me some pics of your new boat.
Mark Sr
Thanks mark,hope she runs and is as lucky as my last two Parker's were.Are you ready for a up grade yet,lol.

Back