2008 Parker2520SLD Pilothouse going up for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimiclaire

Reaction score
Just giving a heads up on my boat going up for sale. Just to be brief for now. I bought it new in 2008 and has been stored in hi- and dri since new, no bottom paint. 250 Yamaha with app. 600 hrs. Serviced at every 50 hrs buy Yamaha dealer. 100 hrs just completed with compression check. My boat has a full spotting tower with with full controls and gps/radar. Deck helm also. Tandem trailer used one time. I will not have time to post a full list of everything on this boat and pictures for a while. I will put my boat up agains any new Parker on the market. It is FLAWLESS! If anyone is interested you can call me here in Pennsylvania at717-898-0550 for more info and pictures via e-mail The price is $59,000. And it is very firm! Auto pilot, Furuno 1834c Gps/radar Furuno 585 FISH FINDER AND Much more. Feel free to call. I will be putting together a complete list of all equipment that can be faxed or e-mailed and pictures to any serious inquiries. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Back