• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Parker 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vareel

Reaction score
Retiring, so the boat has to go. 2009 2520XL with a single Yamaha, F250TXR, 200 hours. Complete service 12/11. Always dealer maintained. Extended warranty good thru 11/23/14. $60,000

Factory installed options include;
anchor windlass
free standing 2nd station, (with cover)
raw water wash down
fresh water wash down
electric flush head
6 rod rocket launcher
spreader light

Dealer installed elctronics;
Furuno Navnet 3D; radar, GPS & fish-finder
Standard Horizon VHF with hailer
remote spotlight

Tackle storage from finaddict installed in passenger seat pedestals
The title is free and clear.
No trailer.
Boat is located in Deale, MD
Please email with any questions.

Attachments

• DSCN1443.JPG
    DSCN1443.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 893
  • DSCN1569.JPG
    DSCN1569.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 934
  • DSCN1570.JPG
    DSCN1570.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 893
  • DSCN1571.JPG
    DSCN1571.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 893
  • DSCN1572.JPG
    DSCN1572.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 893
I like the head, if the wife lets me buy another boat it's definately got to have one. I can't see a door in the picture. Looks like it would be awkward if you had friends on the boat and someone needed to use it. I could hang a curtain there so I guess it wouldn't be a problem. I'm about 50 miles north of Baltimore, if I can get my to take a ride would you be available sometime Sunday to show us the boat? Thanks

If you look at the bulkhead going into the vberth there is a door that closes off the vberth

There is a folding door to the beth. It is shown in the photo strapped in the open position. I'd be happy to meet you at the boat and let you take a look. Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

How do I send a PM without knowing your email address? Not too tech savy here. Don't mean to sound like a sap but my wife wants to know why you are frowning in the pic with the big fish. She said you should be smiling. We've never caught anything that big. Waiting to hear from you.

Have you sold this boat yet? Live in Baltimore but would like to see it.

Back